Friday, October 14, 2011

"Jonel" of a "Botak" kid



Wednesday, 12 October 2011

Arrived back home and Ababe Jr asked me if he can buy a “jonel” (journal). He says he wants to start writing a diary. This is after he has watched The Diary of a Wimpy Kid dvd. He already has 4 of the books but he has never thought about starting his own journal until he watched the said movie.

Rummaging through his cupboard he found an old Ben 10 notebook. He asked me if he could use that as a journal and of course I allowed. He immediately started writing and drawing on the inside cover of the journal. His name, a pirate flag, “no wan can touch this” etc.

Then he started writing on each page the date, draw a picture and write a caption or story underneath it. But because he thought his drawings were not good enough, he asked my assistance! My drawing is much worse!

Anyway, the next morning he drew Moron. Called me up on my way to work to inform me of this and then sent me an mms of MORON…

Guess his “jonel” is not a secret after all…

~ Mrs Ababe ~

No comments:

Post a Comment