Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What LICE beneath?

























Sunday, 25 September 2011

I was having a beautiful Sunday breakfast with Ababe Jr when I received a message from my sister informing me that Ababe Jr's cousin has lice and he has spread it to his brothers! As they were all playing together the day before, I peeked Ababe Jr's hair and lo and behold there were eggs stuck to his hair!

Waited for Mr Ababe to pick us up and immediately went to the barber shop and got his hair cropped real short.. Ababe Jr was very happy as he really wanted the almost bald hair Rooney style! Even the barber didn't charge us as we had just gotten his hair cut 4 days back.

And that's the story behind Ababe Jr's short cropped hair... Thank GOD the eggs disappeared...

~Mrs Ababe~



p.s. 3 days later there was an explosion at the Empire Gallery Subang where Ababe Jr and me had our peaceful breakfast..











No comments:

Post a Comment