Friday, January 23, 2009

3 Days before Chinese New Year

I have neglected my blog!!! Very bad especially for a fresh blogger. Abaden... only Mr Ababe has been reading my blog... he he.. He also noticed the number of days with no blogging and chided me for not being serious. Sorry..been busy with work and adapting to life with Ababe Jr going to school etc etc etc...

Anyway, today's a Friday and Monday is Chinese New Year. So would like to wish my Chinese friends a happy and prosperous Chinese New Year... 2009 is year of the ox!! Mr Ababe and I are both born on this year so maybe some luck will rub on us...

Ababe Jr is currently behaving well. Everyday I have to highlight the subject that would most attract him just to get him into the mood:-

Monday - Swimming
Tuesday - Computer
Wednesday - Gym
Thursday - TV / Library
Friday - Music

Phew!!!! Thank God for timetables which were really meant for pre-schoolers.

He'll be on holiday till Wednesday, hope I'll be able to get him interested to go to school again on Thursday!!

We'll be going back to our house this long weekend and unlike the Chinese, we'll be cleaning up the house... Gong Xi Fa Cai!!!

- Mrs Ababe -

No comments:

Post a Comment