Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Second day of pre-school


First day went fine... Second day, Ababe Jr had to ride the van to and from school. We sent him off in the morning and he was ok.. I then drove to school to check him out without his knowledge. Peeped through the small window at the back door and saw him half lying on the table, doing some colouring, am assuming that he's bored to death.. He hates drawing or writing, maybe he just doesn't have the patience yet! Anyway, I managed to slip away unnoticed, went back home and updated my facebook.

Almost towards end of schooling, Mr Ababe and I went to check him out again getting on the van, then rushed back home and waited. He came back home happy and full of stories, in my opinion more excited of being back home knowing that the school day is over....whooshhhh...

I had to go to work in the afternoon, of course not by choice, and of course Ababe Jr threw a tantrum when he found out that mummy was going to work but all's well that ends well.. Ababe Jr was appeased, mummy got to go to work and washing machine went kaput!

-Mrs Ababe-

No comments:

Post a Comment