Monday, January 5, 2009

Introduction


I have always wanted to start blogging but had never had the time to really sit down and do it... so here goes nothing!!!! I am the wife of Mr Ababe and the mom of Ababe Junior... so I will identify myself as Mrs Ababe. My main purpose of starting this blog is to leave a legacy to my husband, my son, and hopefully my other children (with God's willing)...Hopefully through this blog I will be able to journal our journey through life, looking at it through not just my perspective but maybe also from others... My next blog will be a short descriptive life we have had for the past almost 9 years together, and the past 4 years since we had Ababe Jr.. Then from there we will start our future journey afresh. Once in a while when I am reminded of something which happened during the past 18 years of my relationship with Mr Ababe, then there will be an occasional down memory lane blogs... So please, bear with me.

- Mrs Ababe -

2 comments:

  1. Welcome, new blogger. M very excited... he he... Would you mind if I link your blog to mine ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God... Dear Myra, I'm such a dummy in this that I just noticed I had a message from you!!! Of course please link your blog to mine, am so honoured...

    ReplyDelete